Friday, December 01, 2006

Tibbar Tibbar


hmpf ... it's so hard to get on the 'puter 'round here! I couldn't say "rabbit rabbit" first thing this morning, so I have to say "tibbar tibbar" now.

My brother Chatham is still sickly. Cat Couch and Dad are always giving him food ... sometimes I try to get some of it. They get real mad ... turns out that sometimes I get some of Chatham's med'cin when I do that.

I like nighttimes because then I get to go into their bedroom and sleep with them and Chatham.

It is really really windy here today ... all sorts of things are blowing all over the place!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

don't blow away Salem! and stay warm, it might get cold and snowy there!

7:30 PM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Maybe you could ask for a little of your own special food in a bowl when Chatham gets his. That way you could eat it up and not get in the way. ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko ko

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home